100 Young Neurosurgeons will be sponsored & would be offered complimentary registration and accommodation for attending the Joint Meeting of AASNS – NSI 2019 in association with IMS congress.
The criterias for eligibility are as follows:
- The age should be 35 years or below.
- The selection would be strictly done on first-come-first-served basis.
- The delegate should first register and pay the registration fee for the meeting.
- The delegate should submit age certificate and a letter of recommendation from the Institution or Department Head.
- The selection would be maximum 2 delegates from each institute.
- The selection process would be at the discretion of the organizers. No query or communication would be entertained with respect to the selection process or acceptance of the application.
- The accommodation would be complimentary on twin-sharing basis for the entire duration of the meeting.
- The registration amount would be refunded after the meeting.
- The aid is purely to encourage young neurosurgeons to attend the academic meeting and in addition learn and interact with senior faculty and dignitaries.