Registration Details For AANSIM 2019
|CATEGORY||LATE & SPOT|
|NSI Members||INR 26,000|
|Non NSI Member||INR 28,000|
|International Delegates||USD 550|
|PG Students (Residents)**||INR 16,000|
|PG Students (International Delegates)**||USD 400|
|Accompanying Person*||INR 16,000|
|Accompanying Person (International Delegate)*||USD 400|
Conference Registration (Compulsory for all Faculty & Delegates) includes:
- Conference Fee
- Conference Kit
- Participating in all scientific sessions
- Lunches on 5th – 8th December, 2019
- Welcome Reception Dinner on 5th December, 2019
- Gala Dinner on 7th December, 2019
- Visit to Trade Exhibition
- Certificate of attendance
Registration fee is inclusive of currently applicable Taxes (GST 18%). Any change in taxes will be as per prevailing tax structure.
*Accompanying persons will not have access to the Scientific Halls. They are eligible to attend the lunches and dinners hosted by the organizers. They are allowed to visit the Trade exhibition area.
**Post-graduate student / Resident / Nurse / Technician: An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the Head of the Department / Institute confirming this status must be submitted or uploaded during the registration process.
|CATEGORY||INDIAN DELEGATES||INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES|
|Endoscopic Skull Base Cadaver Workshop @ Sir JJ Group of Hospitals on 4th December 2019||INR 10,000||USD 200|
|Neuro Endovascular Simulation Workshop @ Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. on 4th December 2019||INR 10,000||USD 200|
|Microvascular Anastomosis Workshop @ Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. on 4th December 2019||INR 10,000||USD 200|
|Deep Brain Stimulation Techniques Workshop @ P. D. Hinduja National Hospital on 4th December 2019||INR 10,000||USD 200|
|Comprehensive Epilepsy Workshop @ KEM Hospital on 4th December 2019||INR 10,000||USD 200|
|Neuromonitoring Workshop @ Dr. L. H. Hiranandani Hospital on 4th December 2019||INR 10,000||USD 200|
- Select one of the six workshops.
- Registration for the Conference is Compulsory for Pre-Conference Workshop registration.
Registration & Residential Package Payment
Payment must be made in INR for Indian Delegates and USD for Foreign Delegates after completing the registration process. Delegates opting for online payment option are liable for online fees as applicable.
You may choose one of the following methods:
- Credit card/Debit card (i.e., Visa, Master Card)
- Demand Draft, payable Mumbai in favour of “AASNS & NSI 2019”
- Cheque payment will not be entertained.
|Account Type||Saving Account|
|Name of Account||AASNS & NSI 2019|
|Name of Bank||IndusInd bank|
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation of registration and residential package booking at any stage
- Before 30th June, 2019: 100% refund (Less INR 2000 or USD 30 as Handling fee)
- From 1st July, 2019 until 30th September, 2019: 50% refund
- No refund on cancellations sent after 1st October, 2019
In the event of “No Show”- No refund / conference certificate will be given.
All refunds for payments will be processed after the congress only.
For More Information, Contact Conference Secretariat At:
Vama Events Pvt. Ltd.,
Office No. 4, Ground floor, Anmol C. H. S, Sakharam Keer Road, Shivaji Park, Mumbai - 400 016 INDIA
Tel: +91 22 24383498 / 99
POC: Ms. Rucha Tayade | Mob: +91 93720 05108