Delegates can submit abstracts in following Mode of Presentation:
- Scientific Award Paper Presentation
- Award Digital Poster Presentation
- Free Paper Presentation (No competition)
- One delegate can send maximum two abstracts.
- Delegates who are participating in Scientific Award Paper Presentation or Award Digital Poster Presentation cannot participate in Free Paper Presentation.
- Abstracts which are not selected for Scientific Award Paper Presentation or Award Digital Poster Presentation will be included in Free Paper Presentation.
- Competitions will not be held, if the number of participants is less than two.
Abstract Submission Guidelines for Scientific Paper Platform Presentation (Award and Free Papers)
- Abstract for the Platform Presentation should contain Aims and Objectives of the study, the Results achieved and Conclusion
- The abstract should contain details of the Presenting Author and a covering letter that should include Name, Designation, Name of Institute / Hospital, Experience in Neuro Nursing (Years), SINN Life membership number
- The presenter at the time of submitting the abstract should select the category of presentation: Free Paper, Award Paper, Digital Poster or Award Digital Poster
- Time allotted to Speakers for Platform Presentation sessions would be 9 Minutes plus 2 minutes for discussion.
Instructions for Digital Poster Presentation
- The abstract for Digital Poster should include Aims and Objectives of the study, Results achieved and Conclusions
- Posters should be prepared in English and should be headed with Title, Name of Author(s), Details of Institution
- Charts drawing(s) and illustration(s) must have self-explanatory titles
- The time allotted for the Digital Poster presentation is 5 minutes
- The Presenters must be present near their poster during the allotted time for presentation
- Evaluation of the Posters will be done by the Judges on a stipulated date and time